It is all the waiting game now. They have to run some serious lab magic on my bloods; you know light of the full moon, double, double, toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble..... and hence we are looking at Thursday for complete results. In the meantime I have been let out to wait. The results will allow detailed analysis into the tumours activity and then my endocrinologist can make further adjustments and more tests.
Once I am balanced the next stage of potential treatment to attack the tumours can be arranged if I want to go down that path. There is plenty of time for me to ponder on that and see how it will fit into plans. I am still the boss, still in charge, my life, my body, my decisions.